Kodak’s broad portfolio of innovative offset and digital solutions on display at Booth # E-18 and partner booths
Kodak will showcase its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for print, publishing and packaging specialists at ExpoPrint Latin America booth E-18 in Sao Paulo from July 16 – 22. ExpoPrint 2014, held every four years, is recognized as the largest and most prestigious event for graphics professionals in Latin America and is anticipated to draw more than 200,000 visitors from more than 15 countries.
“Latin America is a key growth market for Kodak and ExpoPrint 2014 is at the heart of innovation stemming from the region,” said Gustavo Oviedo, Managing Director, Latin America and Chief Customer Officer, Emerging Geography, Eastman Kodak Company. “We are excited and look forward to demonstrating new technologies and showcasing the strength of our overall portfolio for this important market at ExpoPrint.”
Kodak is one of 50 top worldwide suppliers who will demonstrate the latest printing solutions and technology trends at ExpoPrint 2014. Kodak will make several announcements and host live theatre presentations in Kodak’s K-Zone, spotlighting the following product portfolios:
· Various Kodak computer-to-plate (CTP) devices, including the industry-leading KODAK TRENDSETTER Platesetter with KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology and the KODAK ACHIEVE Platesetter with TH5 thermal imaging technology, which offers a value-priced CTP system based on award-winning quality.
· KODAK SONORA XP Process Free Plates and KODAK SONORA NEWS Process Free Plates for newspapers are a new class of process-free plates yielding dramatic environmental and economic benefits for customers without sacrificing quality and productivity. KODAK SONORA Plates remove the need for the plate processor, which requires chemicals, water and energy while generating waste.
· The entire KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions portfolio featuring KODAK PRINERGY Workflow, KODAK PREPS Imposition Software, KODAK COLORFLOW Software, and Kodak’s suite of INSITE Portal Solutions, demonstrating the value of automation and integration across the entire print value chain.
· The KODAK FLEXCEL NX System has rewritten the flexography rulebook for the packaging and label segment. It has driven cost savings and quality improvements for flexo printers and their clients around the world. The technology platform is a perfect example of how the intersection of Kodak’s core competencies in material science and KODAK SQUARESPOT Technology result in powerful, industry-changing solutions.
· KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Color Press with the unique Gold Dry Ink option for the KODAK NEXPRESS Fifth Imaging Unit Solutions, which enables printers to add a gold metallic effect as a fifth color. Early adopters are finding that the combination of gold effects with the outstanding output of KODAK NEXPRESS Presses creates additional value out of digital print jobs.
· KODAK PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems, based on innovative KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology, enables print service providers to produce offset class output in terms of quality, productivity and cost for their clients. The PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems bridge the gap between offset and high-quality digital printing, extending revenue opportunities by imprinting variable data directly in line with the web offset devices.
· In addition to the solutions above, Kodak will also show its security, service and support solutions. These award-winning solutions can help customers save money and improve efficiency, solidifying Kodak’s continuous commitment to improving the sustainability of print.
Media Contacts: Barbara Willans, email@example.com, +1 604-451-2700 ext. 5383
Latin American Media Contact: Olga DaSilva, Olga.Dasilva@Kodak.com,+1 (786) 400-5985